Followers

Tuesday, 29 October 2013

Miss you my dear

Today I feel really miss someone. Why I miss her? Because she not infront of me right now. Who is she? Tell me what do you think ok. Before this, she's practical at Kuala Lumpur, I think about three times. Her live at Johor Bharu. How long the distance, real love will come to you. So I got some photo with her. Not too much. Not sweet but cute. hehehehe



Almost four years we know each other.





Me most cute then her. Hehehehe. True or false?





Almost 10 months we did not see each other. So how? Do we cute? hahaha. Not everyone likes this photo. I just share what I feel. Very miss to see her face to face. Only this I can do to get rid of yearning. To who not like this, sorry to share with you.

"I'm still me"

ZH Blogger

12 comments:

  1. wah-wah adik...hihi.....miss u 2...hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. Insyaallah. Taknak kekal macam ni. Kalau boleh Nikah dan smpai akhir hayat. =)

      Delete
  3. waaaaa.. sape budak cute tu zack? wah3.. kata xde sape yang nak.. tu siap dapat awek cumey giler tuuu.. hu3.. kalau rindu contact lea dia zack.. jangn pendam2.. nanti jadi x betul lak kang.. hik3..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hari2 contact. Kita ke dia yg cute?

      Delete
  4. Naawww, thats so cute!! I know how it feels bro! I was in a LDR myself before, for 7 months. Yep, that longing feeling was so strong :') Now we're not together anymore tho, and coincidentally, he's living in KL, too, at the moment. HAHA :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hope can meet her today. But it imposible

      Delete
  5. Dont give up !! try your best luck...hope she understand..

    ReplyDelete